domingo, 9 de setembro de 2007

I didn't really know how to start this blog. What should I wright about? What should I say? Well, since one of the things that can take me away from this overwhelming reality is indeed music, I decided it was a good idea to introduce myself by posting a videoclip of a song which is one of my favourite ever.

It isn't the most accurate definition of myself for it would not be complete but it shows something. Plus, this is one of my favourite bands, if not THE favourite.





Pearl Jam com Ben Harper nesta versão 'live' da Indifference



I would also like to "warn" that I'm going to be saying a lot a nonsense about how I feel or what I think about people or several situations. Feel free to say it's ridiculous. I think it's ridiculous too.

2 Things you have to say about it:

Xpot disse...

i will say "it's ridiculous"...

k foi? tu é k disseste pra dizer...

vou ver não me esqueço de passar mais vezes por aqui.

Beijo linda

Fabio disse...

O toni!!! "Bem Harper"?!! olha os erros!!!

fazes um blog novo e n dizes nd?!!
tas a continuar a subir!! lol

bjs**